May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Turkey Cuban Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
This sandwich is a great variation of the classic Cuban sandwich.
|2 oz turkey, (cooked, sliced)|
|1/4 cup pickle, (finely chopped)|
|2 slices Swiss cheese|
|1 tablespoon hot mustard|
|2 oz ham, (cooked, sliced)|
|1 French roll|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
- Cut French roll in half horizontally.
- Combine chopped pickle and hot mustard in a small bowl. Spread sauce on both slices of bread.
- Layer turkey, ham and Swiss cheese on bottom half of roll.
- Salt and pepper to taste, lay top half of roll atop meats and cheese.
- Place in pannini press and sear until cheese has melted.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >